After logging in to MyJAM!, you'll have access to two dashboards (Start Dashboard and Administration). You will predominantly be working with the Start Dashboard. You can switch between these dashboards by clicking on either one of them at the top of the page. In the app, that's possible by swiping left or right. Let's start enrolling a new employee!
- Go to the Start Dashboard and press the dark blue tile which says 'New Flexworker Onboarding'. This is where the enrolment begins.
- A popup window appears. In this case, select 'Nieuwe medewerker inschrijven'.
- You will need to fill in step 1, 2 and 3 completely and click on 'put through' after each step. Note: if you're enrolling an employee via the MyJAM! app on your phone, you won't see a 'put through' button, but an arrow symbol as seen below. After finishing step 3, a MyJAM! account will be created for the new staff member.
- The employee receives an invitation for MyJAM! and has to complete the enrolment by filling in the complementary data in step 4, 5 and 6.
- Consequently, you will need to check that the identification card of your staff member corresponds with the data that the staff member has filled in (with step 5).
- After your confirmation, we'll make sure that a contract is generated that the employee can sign online (with an SMS-code that's sent to their telephone).
You're also able to reject the data that your employee has entered (e.g. if the identification card doesn't match with the employee). Your staff member then receives an email with the request to change their data. He/she is also in the position to reject the data that you entered (e.g. when a wrong function title has been filled in). in this case, you will receive an email with the request to change your data. The person who rejects data, has the option to add a comment. This option is at the top of the form.
It's extremely important that all the data is correct, because we create a contract on the basis of it. Because of this new process, the enrolment of your staff will happen a lot quicker.