My residence permit is expiring soon. What happens to my contract now?

Modified on Wed, 20 Mar 2024 at 03:43 PM

You are allowed to continue working until the expiration date of your residence permit. You can apply for an extension of your residence permit with the IND (Immigration and Naturalization Service) three months before the expiration date. Once you have obtained your new residence permit, you need to send a copy of it to JAM! via If we haven't received a new residence permit from you on the day your old residence permit expires, we are required to terminate the contract automatically.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article