I’m leaving the company, what should I do?

Modified on Wed, 20 Mar 2024 at 03:58 PM

You can inform JAM! about your departure by sending an email to data@jamhoreca.nl. JAM! will then contact your employer/client on your behalf. Alternatively, you can directly notify your employer/client that you are leaving their service.

Your employer/client will then submit your termination through MyJAM!. This termination will be received by JAM! and processed accordingly. Once JAM! has processed the termination, you will receive a notification in your MyJAM! Account.

After all the necessary documents have been signed in your MyJAM! account, JAM! will arrange your final settlement. You will receive the final settlement within one month after leaving the service.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article